Greetings,

In the code below, you can have a LinkBar that depends it's link menus from
the ViewStack and the second menu is somehow I set into disabled.

eg.

<mx:LinkBar dataProvider="{vs}" direction="vertical" />

<mx:ViewStack id="vs">
       <mx:Box label="Menu 1" />
       <mx:Box label="Menu 2" enabled="false" />
</mx:ViewStack>

OUTPUT:
*
*
*Menu 1   *
*
*
*Menu 2*
*
*
*
*
This just work perfectly from my 3.2 SDK until I updated into 3.4.1, the
disabled "Menu 2" is still enabled and found this one quite strange.
It's somehow clear that there's something to do with my SDK update, would
like to ask of any ideas or things I need to check that affects this one?
Hope that my illustration above is clear.

Thanks a lot,
Romeo