Hi all,

I've been using SWFLoader for load images in my app with mxml. Those
images are allways resized to a smaller size.
The problem, as everyone might have found before is that the image gets
way too pixelated.

On my last projects that was not a big deal, but in this one quality of
images is very important, so my client is pressing me to repair the
pictures.

I've been checking on internet and found it's a common problem, but
found way too complicated ways to solve it, and none was actually good
enough (no, making the image blur solve no problem, just adds a new one).

I used to hear about turning the SWFLoader into Bitmap, but i have no
idea how to do so. Also wouldn't want to change my picture code too much
since i have to repair those images in  no time :(

Anyone out there can help me with it? Thank you very much in advance! :)