From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of invertedspear
Sent: Tuesday, December 08, 2009 5:46 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [SPAM] [flexcoders] XMLList question

Is it possible to sort an XMLList? All the examples I can find on it create
a new XMLListCollection like this:

MyXMLListCol = new XMLListCollection(MyXMLList);

I don't think the XMLListCollection in this case has any reference to the
XMLList so sorting it would leave my XMLList unsorted, is this correct?

How can I sort the XMLList directly?

Thanks ~Mike