I just updated my AIR SDK to 1.5.3 from 1.5.2 and when I attempt to build my
application I get the following error:

Unable to locate specified base class 'mx.core.WindowedApplication' for
component class 'MyApp'.

I've done some searching and not come up with anything.  Fortunately I backed
up my Flex SDK folder before doing this update (using 3.4).  Reverting back to
that allows the app to compile.  Unfortunately, my signing certificate just
expired and though I have a new one I need to use AIR 1.5.3 to migrate properly.

Does anyone have any thoughts on what my problem is?