In an AIR app, I'd like to be able to know what row of a DataGrid the
user has right-clicked on.* The rightClick event of the DataGrid is a
MouseEvent and does not expose rowIndex (unlike the rowClick event which
is of type ListEvent).  Is there a way to derive the rowIndex in the
grid's rightClick eventhandler?
Thanks

*I'm hoping to make a CheckBoxDataGrid interactive in two ways --  normal
check-box multi-selection mode, which is working fine, but also a
right-click-on-single-row  mode, where the row is not "selected" but is
temporarily the subject of the user's attention -- possibly for a context-menu.