Hi,

I'm quite new to Flex and was wondering if it's possible to use Meta Tags to
declare the custom Event that is to be fired from the 'popup' component.

And then assign that Custom Event to the function handler in the parent MXML
or AS file?

I guess this is the same as Geoff and Vaibhav's suggestion? Why do you guys
suggest that the parent dispatches the event. Doesn't that cause compoenent
coupling which I understand to be a bad thing?...

Thanks - as I say, I'm new to this stuff so am curious to the thoughts of
those in the know...

Cheers,
Nick