I built a gauge component all in Actionscript, that I added to a uicomponent.
My question is, what's the best way to use fonts from an actionscript based
Flash component, in a uiComponent shell.

I tried using a UITextField in my component and using the textFormat class to
set my fontFamily, which worked, however, when I change the values, the font's
would revert to being not embedded, no matter if i set the textFormat on the
uiTextField after the change, again.

I noticed the Font. top level class is not available to the flex SDK.  Any
help, would be greatly appreciated.  My textfields are all dynamic, that show
up around my circle...

Thanks community.  Using 3.41 SDK.
Patrick