I don't see why you couldn't do this. You would have to use some custom mouse
events that would change the data in your data provider. Not sure of the
details but the process would go something like:

onMouseDown: figure out which pie slice(and which item in the dataprovider) to
change

onmousemove: calculate the change in mouse position and figure out what it
would equate to, change dataprovider (which should also immediately change graph

onmouseup: cancel onmousemove

Alternatively you could have them click on the pie slice and then adjust a
slider, I think it would work better.