Thanks, Matt. I will stop trying for now, as I am a
novice. :)

In case anybody interested, I am doing it the crude
way, that is: I created 2 DataGrids. The one on the
bottom is with headers and scrollbar, and the rows are
spaced out, and the rows are set to align on top. The
DataGrid on top is headerless and set the scrollbar is
set to false. The size is set so that it is exactly on
top of the of bottom DataGrid. Rows are spaced out as
much as the bottom one, except the vertical align is
set to the bottom. Then I set the alpha to 0. After
all that I set so that any changes to the bottom
DataGrid affects the top DataGrid. Not very smooth,
but this hack is probably easier than learning how to
make custom component.,,

- Paulus

--- Matt Chotin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Writing a custom row renderer is pretty hard in Flex
> 1.5, it's something
> we're hoping to improve in the next version.
>

> Matt
>

> ________________________________

site+design+development&w2=Software+design+and+development&w3=Macromedia

+flex&w4=Software+development+best+practice&c=4&s=131&.sig=FkTWphZzV9mFu
> lU7V3u7pQ>
>
> Software design and development

Web+site+design+development&w2=Software+design+and+development&w3=Macrom

edia+flex&w4=Software+development+best+practice&c=4&s=131&.sig=w0jnvy4gy
> xC04c4dhRnw6A>
>
> Macromedia flex

development&w2=Software+design+and+development&w3=Macromedia+flex&w4=Sof

tware+development+best+practice&c=4&s=131&.sig=XXu7YeegB3Vi-5Qngf6oNQ>

> Software development best practice

w1=Web+site+design+development&w2=Software+design+and+development&w3=Mac

romedia+flex&w4=Software+development+best+practice&c=4&s=131&.sig=ZT_U6e
> _iPgXSriY_dI9nIg>

> web.
>
> *      To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> *      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
> Yahoo! Terms of

Yahoo! for Good
Watch the Hurricane Katrina Shelter From The Storm concert
http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/shelter

http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/nhFolB/TM