From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of Nick Middleweek
Sent: Thursday, January 07, 2010 1:58 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Spam] RE: [flexcoders] garbage Collection articles

Thanks for both your replies... I'll check out those links :)

er, Alex, what is a Strong Reference? Is that on your blog?

Cheers...

2010/1/7 Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com<mailto:aha...@adobe.com>>

There is also a presentation on my blog.  As long as there is one strong
reference the object will not be GC'd.

Alex Harui
Flex SDK Developer
Adobe Systems Inc.<http://www.adobe.com/>