This does it:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<mx:Application xmlns:mx="http://www.macromedia.com/2003/mxml";
backgroundColor="#FFFFFF">
<mx:Script>
<![CDATA[
      public function setWidth(event){
            if (event.target == _level0.myGrid2){
            myGrid.getColumnAt(event.columnIndex).width =
myGrid2.getColumnAt(event.columnIndex).width ;
            }
            else if(event.target == _level0.myGrid){
            myGrid2.getColumnAt(event.columnIndex).width =
myGrid.getColumnAt(event.columnIndex).width ;
]]>
</mx:Script>
<mx:DataGrid width="100%" id="myGrid"
alternatingRowColors="[#CCCCCC,#FFFFFF]" columnStretch="setWidth
(event);" marginBottom="0">
      <mx:columns>
            <mx:Array>
                  <mx:DataGridColumn headerText="Key"
cellRenderer="MyTotal"/>
                  <mx:DataGridColumn headerText="Value"/>
                  <mx:DataGridColumn headerText="Test"/>
                  <mx:DataGridColumn headerText="Test2"/>
            </mx:Array>
      </mx:columns>
</mx:DataGrid>
<mx:DataGrid rowHeight="30" width="100%" borderThickness="0"
vGridLineColor="#FFFFFF" hGridLineColor="#FFFFFF" id="myGrid2"
columnStretch="setWidth(event);" headerHeight="0" rowCount="1">
      <mx:columns>
            <mx:Array>
                  <mx:DataGridColumn />
                  <mx:DataGridColumn />
                  <mx:DataGridColumn cellRenderer="MyTotal"/>
                  <mx:DataGridColumn />
            </mx:Array>
      </mx:columns>
</mx:DataGrid>