When I place an image that is 400px x 200px inside a box that is 100px x 100px
the image shrinks to 100px x 50px to fit inside the box as it should. Now I am
trying to place a number of these boxes above each other and having the 50px of
blank space is not good so I tried removing the height property expecting the
bounding box to snap in to 50px well it didn't it snapped out to 200px the
height of the original box before scaling.

How on earth do you get the box's bonding box to fit the image. I tried to
detect the image height but it just said it was "0". Not helpful.

Any clues?

- Stephen Brown.