Hi,
You can download the AnimationPackage for "ActionScript 2.0" from the URL:
http://www.swftools.com/tools-details.php?tool=5505655915

Thanks
Saleh

Sandip Patil <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
yeah I know my dear friend, we need the animation component, do you know where I can get this animation component, if you help me out in this it will be great help......BTW: have you worked on this type of sample application, if so can you send me some links or sample application.

Thanks
Sandip

sanjayd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
yes, you need the 'animation' component.

Yahoo! for Good

Yahoo! for Good