RadioButton could be a bug.  DateFIeld too although some components disable
default button handling, especially if ENTER has some meaning.

On 1/26/10 3:20 PM, "Richard Rodseth" <rrods...@gmail.com> wrote:

We have a form -  it's just a VBox with the defaultButton property set and a
couple of date fields, radio buttons and other controls. No tabIndex set yet.

Clicking on a radio button causes the default button to highlight and function
as expected.
Right arrow to the next radio button in the group, and the default button is no
longer highlighted!
Also click in the editable date field, and the default button is not
highlighted.

Are these bugs, or am I not following some recipe?

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team