Again, this was simple to track down.

You need to hone your debugging skills.

The problem is that you have your loadGallery method invoked on the initialize
event. This only happens once so the next time that component loads, the method
is not invoked. This can be seen easily by placing a breakpoint inside that
method.

You need to find an event to use that is invoked each time the component is
shown. When that event fires, invoke the method.

I have been purposely vague so that you can find the fix on your own so that
you learn how to do it in the future. Everything you need to know is contained
above. Only one line needed to be added to your code to make it work.