Hello all, I am having a problem.  I am using drag and drop and want to add an
event listener on objects that a mouse is over.  So I have this panel and then
I add a label and maybe a button to the panel.  I then attach to the panel,
label and button an event listener mouse over to get the class name to what the
mouse is hovering over.

If I then hover over the label, I get the class name "Label" then "Panel", here
is my simple test code:

        <mx:Script>
                <![CDATA[
                        public function INIT():void
                        {

                        }
                        public function EVC(e:Event):void
                        {
                                trace(e.currentTarget.className);
                        }
                ]]>
        </mx:Script>
        <mx:Panel x="58" y="108" width="417" height="355"
mouseOver="EVC(event)">
                <mx:Button label="Button" mouseOver="EVC(event)"/>
                <mx:Label text="Label" mouseOver="EVC(event)"/>
                <mx:TextInput mouseOver="EVC(event)"/>
        </mx:Panel>

So when I hover anything that is contained within the panel I get that objects
class name and the panels class name.  How can I just get the class name of
what I am hovering over?  If I hover the panel and only the panel (lets say in
the title bar) then I want to return className = Panel but if I hover anything
else I want that class name.

Can this be done?

Thanks for the help,
timgerr