Any ideas why on mac browsers we can not control-shift (or whatever is the
appropriate keys combo to switch to another language) to Greek for example
(some minor windows browsers as well)? The language indicator some times
switches to Greek but still all text inputs are broken. Either empty spaces or
broken characters instead of Greek.

PS: Follows history from previously (slightly hijacked thread)

Thanks Gordon, I will open a new Thread

    I'm not aware of this particular problem, but I'll ask a Player engineer
who might know what's going on.

    Gordon Smith

    Adobe Flex SDK Team

    Sorry for being slightly off topic, but I also have a localization problem
and Gordon seems the right person to ask..

    Any ideas why on mac browsers we can not control-shift (or whatever is the
appropriate keys combo to switch to another language) to Greek for example
(some minor windows browsers as well)? The language indicator some times
switches to Greek but still all text inputs are broken. Either empty spaces or
broken characters instead of Greek.

    TIA,
    Fotis