Gregor,

 Don't think I don't appreciate it. ;)  Want some stickers?  E-mail me off
list.

 Although not based on the ComboBox Hillel Coren's is the one I most commonly
hear good things about (
http://hillelcoren.com/2009/05/11/flex-autocomplete-version-0-98-2/ )

Christophe,  if you want a supported component that works on both Flex 3 and
Flex 4; definitely check ours out.  Free developer editions are available and
if you have questions; just ask!