From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Vasudev
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2010 12:58 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [SPAM] Re: [flexcoders] Re: Flex Project Hosting

As Laurence said, any normal hosting providers can host your swf file (Flex
after all throws a SWF file). Flex/ Flash CS4 are just IDEs both finally
build a swf file only. Flex builder is just a name to differentiate the
IDEs. So normally any hosting providers can host your swf files.

There are number of ways to connect your flex/flash applications with the
Database...Say if you are using Java as the back end, use Blaze DS, Web ORB
to connect Database, For PHP there is AMFPHP, ZendAMF etc. Or using XML and
Http Services we can achieve the same task with any programming language.

Regards

Dev