Title: fdb and flash debug player 8

Any word on whether we'll get a Flex 1.5 update with a new fdb supporting a new flash 8 debug player?

Thinking about deploying our product's next release on 8 but don't know if I can recommend it if
I can't debug it.

Cheers,
Paul.

~~-------
This e-mail may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system. You must not disclose this e-mail to anyone without express permission from the sender. The contents of all e-mails sent to and received from Optus may be scanned, stored, or disclosed to others at Optus discretion.

Optus has exercised care to avoid errors in the information contained in this e-mail but does not warrant that the information is error or omission free. The information (including any pricing information) contained in this e-mail is subject to change. This e-mail is not a quotation or proposal and no contractual obligations arise until you and Optus sign a formal written contract or formal variation to your existing contract.

Any pricing contained in this e-mail is exclusive of GST unless otherwise stated.