Hi,

On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 7:20 PM, Flex <myflexdownlo...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  So, it seems some combination of this data is not loved by the
> CFASSerializer in the AMF gateway.

Yes, but ... the inconsistency goes deep. The same method, with the same
parameters, can be called within less than a second with different results.
In one case, the NullPointerException occurs. In the other, the gateway
returns data correctly.

So the data going in both directions can be exactly the same. But in only
one case does the serializer cause an error. I've experimented with a
variety of data combinations. But as I say, the results are inconsistent,
even with the same data being serialized in both directions.

So it doesn't seem to be a data issue - unless something at a deeper level,
beyond the application code or the data that is actually sent from Flex or
that exists in the database, is actually corrupting or not returning the
data correctly. Basically, something inside CF.

Perhaps someone else might have seen this?

--
Thanks,

Tom

Tom McNeer