Thanks for the link Robert.

I guess that I'm slightly frustrated because what I want doesn't seem to be
unreasonable, and is what I expect modules to provide.  I just want 2 teams of
developers to be able to create code that can be put together, at runtime, that
communicate with a set interface.  These two sets of code should have no
knowledge of each other.  I guess it would be like adding someones SWC to your
code path to get the functionality, without actually adding it to your code
path so that your SWF bloats.