Try http://sourceforge.net/projects/flexformatter/

We find it important to run Flex PMD to improve quality not just format
http://opensource.adobe.com/wiki/display/flexpmd/FlexPMD

CPD http://opensource.adobe.com/wiki/display/flexpmd/FlexCPD
For detecting Copy Paste and duplicate code

You may as well start doing unit testing and TDD to raise the bar more..

Then we use Hudson to do our builds and run all the utils above to be sure we
end up with the highest quality code we can produce.