Download the latest Adobe Flex SDK milestone release from
http://opensource.adobe.com/wiki/display/flexsdk/Download+Flex+3 and place it
wherever you want (I normally put it into your SDK's folder).

Refer to the instructions to "Add a new Flex SDK to the list of available SDKs"
at http://livedocs.adobe.com/flex/3/html/help.html?content=build_6.html#162812.

Change your project settings to use the new SDK. Compile and go.