From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of Richard Rodseth
Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2010 2:59 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Partial LineSeries - is it possible?

I'm not sure I quite understand the question, but a couple of thoughts:

- if you have a data function that returns null you can get gaps in a line
chart, if that's desired
- on the other hand, if your data provider filters out the empty data points,
the chart should fill the available space
- I think you might be able to have a separate data provider for the axis

In other words, I would be surprised if custom renderers are necessary.
On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 10:26 AM, Battershall, Jeff