I am running into this same problem below with a fill command. (Error: "but we
could not find a destination in the list of sub-types"). Any thoughts on a
workaround for just a simple fill of an extended destination?

I must admit my frustration with LCDS is growing especially considering the
recent change of licensing for LCDS 3.  I have not had any luck with Adobe's
very expensive paid support so continuing to dump money into their
licenses/support seem futile.  I am wondering if now is the time to migrate to
another solution.

Has anyone had better luck with WebOrb, GraniteDS or Blaze in terms of
ease-of-use and community support?  I primarily need Hibernate integration and
real-time data push.

Thanks for the help and advice,

Kevin