I don't know of any here in the north (CA26 3QS).

Two years ago I went to an Adobe event in London for AIR and that was
very good. If there were more I would go.

I recently attended Seb Lee-Delisle's course on Papervison3D in Brighton
and that was also good.
http://sebleedelisle.com/

I am sure Flash On the Beach would be worthwhile. It's always sold out.

Please let me know if you hear of anything.

John