Can you change the the endpoint url to point somewhere besides
".../messagebroker/amf"?

I'd like to have two amf destination, one pointing to server X(a local server),
and the other to server Y(a remote server).  It seems like I should be able to
create two channel-definitions pointing to different urls, but it's not working.

I tried creating the two using urls like:
<endpoint
uri="http://{server.name}:{server.port}/{context.root}/messagebroker/amf"; .../>
<endpoint uri="http://10.10.10.10:8080/messagebroker/amf"; .../>

Upon server startup, I was getting an error stating that "messagebroker/amf"
was already being used.  So I thought, OK, I'll change my url path on the local
server.  I tried changing it to
"http://{server.name}:{server.port}/{context.root}/XXXmessagebroker/amf";, and
updated my web.xml to have:
    <servlet-mapping>
        <servlet-name>MessageBrokerServlet</servlet-name>
        <url-pattern>/XXXmessagebroker/*</url-pattern>
    </servlet-mapping>

This didn't work as none of my AMF calls to the local server are working even
though it looks like the endpoint was created successfully, and I can even
navigate to that url in a browser without error.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
 GT