Thank you for you reply, but I've done steps you describe but in FB4 and it doesn't work. I have the following error in library project (manifest.xml is added in assets tab) :

could not find source for class myPackage:TestComponent in namespace http://mynamespace.com.

Did you take a look at the link in my first post ?

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/583153