Hi -

I remove an item in an array using splice() and when there's one object left in
the array, the looping stops. Why is that? My loop is nested within another
loop but I thought it should iterate over everything first before it goes back
to the outside loop. Here's my code:

for( var i:int=0; i<dpLength; i++ ){
                                var group:Object = model.groupingColl[i];
                                var children:Array = group.children as Array;

                                /* if there are 2 items in 'children', the
first is
                                   removed fine but then it doesn't iterate
over the one
                                   remaining. */
                                for each( var acct:Object in children ){
                                        if( acct.selected == true ){
                                                children.splice( i,1 );