Hello,

In My Project I am Using many TitleWindows as popups via PopUpManager
Create and remove popups methods. All is working fine.

Now I would like to apply some effects like fade or zoom while the popup is
being shown and removed and I would like to define those
effects in a central location so that in case of refactoring the effect we have
to change at only one place and all popups in application have same effect.

Can Somebody guide me how can I achieve this ?

Any readable material like book, howto, example, blog URL will be a
great help

Thanks and regards

Raja