.java files are Java source code; .class files are compiled Java
bytecode that's obtained by compiling one or more .java files with the
"javac" command if you have Sun's JDK installed.

-----Original Message-----
From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Greg Morphis
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2005 11:47 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Flex and Remote Objects

Tracy, how or where does the mxml file read the data from? is it the
EmployeeManager.class or the EmployeeManager.java file?

I tried modifying the .java file and added another person but they
aren't showing.
I modified the .class anf got some major/minor error?

How would you go about adding someone to this?

Thanks

On 9/13/05, Tracy Spratt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> For a very basic example, I took the RemotObject sample from
> FlexExplorer and moved it to my own app, and noted what it took to get

> it working,  The example mxml file is reasonably commented.  This
> example uses AS to build and invoke the request, rather than
> declarative mxml.
>
> http://www.cflex.net/showfiledetails.cfm?ChannelID=1&Object=File&objec
> tI
> D=18
>
> Also, search for RemoteObject on the site above, perhaps some of the
> other examples will be useful.
>
> Tracy

Auxilium meum a Domino

http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/nhFolB/TM