Hi guys,

Not sure if anyone else is getting similar issues to me. I installed the
release version of the trial (after stupidly removing the beta) and I am
finding unending issues. Things like "baseColor" not being able to be
resolved or 'backgroundAlpha' is only supported by type XXXXX with the
thems(s) 'halo'.

What is driving me insane is I refactored this app last week to start from
scratch in flash builder 4, so that I could get rid of a lot of my spaghetti
code.

I just can't understand how you go from B2 to release and change this
much...

Thanks,
Deane