Hi,

I really wanted the user to be able to just paste into Flex and then click
send. It's for a tech support system and when ever there are screen errors,
they get logged. At the moment they're either pasted in word and word is
uploaded or those that know how, paste into MS Paint, save as a JPEG and
upload that.

But, pressing Print Screen and then pasting it into an image container would
be much nicer and more consistant.

Thanks,
Nick