In my air app I have a twitter feed in which all of a users tweets will be
displayed if they eneter their twitter name and click load. I want to expand on
this so that I can also get data from facebook and perhaps Bebo and MySpace by
including feeds from them also to display things like users pictures etc.
Obviously twitter is easy as it basically involves no pictures and is merely a
list of posts for each user.

The thing is I've noticed in the case of facebook you need to go into Facebook
and click allow access etc to allow your own api key to access your details on
your profile. What I want is so that users can enter their facebook username
and password in my app and their facebook details such as photos will be
displayed within my app. The thing is there will be multiple users of this
application. Is this possible and can anyone recommend any good tutorials on
getting such things to work?