I have a Remote Object and when I call one of its methods it returns information (I can see it in the debugger) but it does not trigger the result handler.

If I pass it dummy information that causes an error then it triggers the fault handler as expected.

Has anyone ever had this happen before?

Do you know why?

<mx:method name="GetMessage"    result="alert('There was a result'); displayMessage(event)" fault="alert(event.fault.faultstring, 'Error')" />

Kelly Roman

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Dekayd Media Inc. --

Rich Internet Application Development