Hi,

I am doing a Room chat (Video chat and Text chat) application using flex 3.0
and fms3.5. I will explain my application.
In my application there is a login window.For starting chat we have to provide
the username and roomname. For example first give username as test1  and
roomname as room1.Then  give username as test2 and roomname as room1. Now the
two users test1 and test2 in roomroom1. Now they can send messages. I want to
know how to List rooms and the number of users in that room.
Please help me to solve this problem.  I have attached the source file also
including server side ASC file.