Can anyone give advice on how best to use the flash detection kit.  My users
have 4.0 minimum so I should be able to use the flash_AS_detection.as but I am
not sure how to use it.  I want to achieve the following:

1.  My users go to page https://127.0.0.1:8443/initial/startPage.swf
 - if they are not the right flash then they are transferred to the page
upgrade_flash.html (Which of course takes them adobe.)
 - how do I use the flash_AS_detection.as in a swf to achieve this?

2.  If users are at right level then they are transferred to my swf
 - https://127.0.0.1:8443/Frank/rockOn.swf
 - again how do I add this to the startPage.swf noted in line 1.

-ray