Flex builder comes in two versions, an IDE plugin to eclipse (32 bit only!) or
with the eclipse ide.

You might be best served by using the version WITH the ide rather than a plugin
and keeping your environments separate.

Regards
Samuel

On Apr 2, 2010, at 6:16 AM, timgerr wrote:

> Hello all,
> I have over the last few years been using PHP for my back end in order to
> communiate to Flex. I now want to use Java and Blazeds. The problem is that I
> need to get a version of Eclipse that will be able to install Java and the
> Flex 3 SDK. I have been working for hrs to get Eclipse to mimic my developing
> environment, OS X at home and Windows at work. In order to get Flex 3 sdk to
> install into Eclipse I will have to find an old version of Eclipse. As people
> that user this (Java and Flex + other things) combonation of development
> items within Eclipse, what do / did you do to create the eniorment, and also
> what should I do.
>
> Thank you,
> Timgerr

Disclaimer

it is addressed

and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review,
retransmission, dissemination

or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by
persons or entities

other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error,
please contact the

sender and delete the material from your computer. Thank you.