Any suggestions on the two idea's below (In Flex 3 it was easy and there is no
samples yet that I have seen.)

1.  Create an controlBar that is consisting of a list of 80x50 buttons with
images and read in from an xml.  i.e. xml document tells them the list of
"buttons" to read in.

2.  A list container that allows one to create a series of widgets that are say
200x400.  The widgets are swf's on the server waiting to be loaded.

If anyone has a real handle on this can you send me an email and we can chat
offline - I want to upgrade to flash builder but I am dead in the water on
these two concepts.