We don't have support for selectors in the load-testing-tool yet but it's very
easy to extend the default Consumer.java. If you look into the internalSend
method of mx:Consumer class (http://tinyurl.com/y979gn6), you'll see that when
selector is set, it simply adds a selector header to the message:

if (_selector.length > 0)
  message.headers[CommandMessage.SELECTOR_HEADER] = _selector;

Just subclass Consumer.java and override internalSend method to do something
similar. I'll make sure to add selector support in the next version of the tool.

Mete
Data Service Team, Adobe Systems.