On 06/04/2010 23:22, MIchael wrote:
> My understanding is that is exactly what papervision3d does as well.  How
> does papervision3d differ?

At a very basic level 3D support is reduced to planes/triangles in 3D
systems, but systems like papervision have the notion of cameras,
lighting and more sophisticated primitives, plus tooling for collada
import etc.

A flex group really isn't the place to be discussing 3D. Five minutes
with google will tell you all about papervision.

Paul