When you allow an app to upload a file it seems the user must browse to that
file. The default directory of the browse window seems to be the desktop. Is
there any way of changing this so that the default directory of the browse
window is the application directory itself?

I want to allow my users to upload images straight from the application
directory where they will be stored rather than having to search for this
directory which obviously most users may find difficult.

The line of code I use to allow users to browse for a file is:-

imageuploadfileReferenceList.browse();

Is it possible to change the default being the desktop or is it just not doable?