I have a component that creates a Grid container and adds many rows based on
the data.  There are instances where the whole grid/grid rows need to be
redrawn.  Removing all the rows and then adding rows seems to cause a TypeError
deep in the flex core.  I was bypass this error by deleting the rows and
wrapping the function that adds the rows with callLater. However, this causes a
noticeable flicker on the screen between removal and addition of rows.  If
anyone knows of a better way, I'd appreciate your advice.  Thanks in advance.