I saw an weird behavior while sorting datagrid column.

1. Launch an application with editable datagrid one tab of any browser.
2. Datagrid should have more values than its height so that vertical scroll
bar appears...
3. Click on any one column header to sort that column....
It works perfectly fine....
4. Open other tab from the same browser and then come back to the tab in
which application is launched.
5. Again click on column header in order to sort the column.
Actual Behavior: Vertical scroll changes its position each time we click on
column header.
Expected Behavior: Vertical scroll should not change its position as it
behaved as mentioned after step 3.

Here is the sample application:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<s:Application xmlns:fx="http://ns.adobe.com/mxml/2009";
                           xmlns:mx="library://ns.adobe.com/flex/halo"
minWidth="1024"
minHeight="768">

        <s:Panel width="100%" height="25%">
                <mx:DataGrid
                        x="0" y="45"
                        width="100%" height="100%"
                        rowHeight="25"
                        fontSize="12" fontWeight="normal" borderVisible="false"
                        editable="true"
                        wordWrap="true">

                        <mx:dataProvider>
                                <fx:Object col1="World of Warcraft"
col2="Blizzard" col3="Blizzard"
col4="dasf" col5="sdgf"/>
                                <fx:Object col1="Halo" col2="Bungie"
col3="Microsoft" col4="dasf"
col5="sdgf"/>
                                <fx:Object col1="Gears of War" col2="Epic"
col3="Microsoft" col4="dasf"
col5="sdgf"/>
                                <fx:Object col1="XYZ" col2="Epic"
col3="Microsoft" col4="dasf"
col5="sdgf"/>
                                <fx:Object col1="ABC" col2="Epic"
col3="Microsoft" col4="dasf"
col5="sdgf"/>
                                <fx:Object col1="123" col2="Epic"
col3="Microsoft" col4="dasf"
col5="sdgf"/>
                                <fx:Object col1="4687" col2="Epic"
col3="Microsoft" col4="dasf"
col5="sdgf"/>
                        </mx:dataProvider>

                        <mx:columns>
                                <mx:DataGridColumn dataField="col1"/>
                                <mx:DataGridColumn dataField="col2"/>
                                <mx:DataGridColumn dataField="col3"/>
                                <mx:DataGridColumn dataField="col4"/>
                                <mx:DataGridColumn dataField="col5"/>
                        </mx:columns>
                </mx:DataGrid>
        </s:Panel>
</s:Application>

If I remove editable="true" property from datagrid then it works as
expected.

Does anybody else faced the same issue? Is there any workaround for this
issue?
Please let me know if anybody knows any workaround for this issue.

-----
--
Regards,
Yogesh Patil.