I have 30 columns and 100 rows in an advanced data grid. I am implementing a
search functionality in the grid. If I search for a word, it should do a wild
card search and highlight the particular column that contains the search text
and make that column visible to the user.

I have the columnIndex and rowIndex with me for the column that contains the
search text. I want a way to calculate the horizontalscrollposition to move the
horizontal scroll bar to make that column visible. If any body has idea about
this, Please reply to this post.