Hello,

I want to upload files from one server to another one. For example, I heave the
.swf file in the 192.168.1.5 and I want to select files from the web page and
upload to 10.234.195.160 using filerefence.

I think is a problem with a crossdomain, but I don't know how I can solve it. I
have read information about crossdomain.xml. Where I need to save the
crossdomain.xml? In the destination server we don't have any web page, is only
for upload. Which modification I need to make in the flex document for read the
crossdomain document? Is mandatory use a crossdomain file?

Thanks for your help