Jeffry, it would be interesting to see the link-reports from your tests.

On 4/14/10 11:25 AM, "Jeffry Houser" <j...@dot-com-it.com> wrote:

We are told that the SWF compiler optimizes to remove unused classes.

However, I have had some inconsistent results:

http://www.flextras.com/blog/index.cfm/2009/6/25/How-does-SWC-size-affet-SWF-size

I suspect--but never verified--that this is due to static classes or classes w/
static methods.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com <mailto:flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com> ,

--
Alex Harui