Hi all,

In my application, each server data request creates a new WebService object,
sets the wsdl url and loads the wsdl. I feel that repeating these three
steps for each web service call carries a certain performance penalty in
terms of loading the WSDL, parsing operations and so on. This is pretty
evident given that the jittery user interaction when fetching server data.

Is there any way I can optimize this? The most obvious solution here seems
to be to load the URL only once and retrieve the Operation object from the
WebService object each time a web service call is made. Does this idea sound
good or are there any problems associated with it?

Any clarifications or suggestions on how to tackle this situation would be
much appreciated.

TIA,
sasuke