Hi everybody,I have a problem with using Cairngorm as RSL for an
AIR-application.We need to use Cairngorm as RSL inside the
Air-application because we cannot deploy Cairngorm with the application
itself (especially not compiled into it) because of legal reasons
(support for components that are part of the official rollout).RSLs seem
like a good place to look, but unfortunately I ran into some problems
while switching everything from "Merged into code" to "Runtime shared
library (RSL)".I switched the external libraries to "Link Type: Runtime
shared library (RSL)" and also changed the "Framework linkage" to
"Runtime shared library (RSL)".The problem I run into is expressed
through the following exception:

VerifyError: Error #1014: Class mx.rpc.soap::WebService could not be
found. at global$init() at
_com_sap_coe_microloanmanagement_business_ServicesWatcherSetupUtil$/init\
() at
mx.managers::SystemManager/http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::d\
ocFrameHandler()[C:\autobuild\3.5.0\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\
\managers\SystemManager.as:3217] at
mx.managers::SystemManager/docFrameListener()[C:\autobuild\3.5.0\framewo\
rks\projects\framework\src\mx\managers\SystemManager.as:3069]

After researching for quite some time, it seems this may have something
to do with dependencies or the load order of the RSLs, exemplary
described here:

https://bugs.adobe.com/jira/browse/SDK-24747?page=com.atlassian.jira.plu\
gin.system.issuetabpanels%3Acomment-tabpanel
and here:
https://bugs.adobe.com/jira/browse/FB-11222

The problem vanishes when I switch to the Flex 4 SDK, but unfortunately
we need to stay on Flex 3.5. This also hints at a depedency / load order
problem, as one of the bugs above was fixed for Flex 4 / Flash Builder
4.If I create a new project in Flash Builder 4, adding exactly the same
swc-components as RSLs with nothing inside the MainApplication.mxml, I
can start the project just fine. Further looking into it, I can run our
project, too, if I remove all the controllers and the
service-definitions from the main-.mxml-file.Has anybody ever run into
such problems and knows where the error happens, or how to fix it. It
would be greatly appreciated!My setup is as follows:
    * Flash Builder 4
    * Flex SDK 3.5
    * Air 1.5
    * Cairngorm 2.2.1
If I forgot something important, I'll be glad to add it.with kind
regards,Jonas